Monday 14 February 2011

BAFTA!

I really enjoyed the BAFTAS sunday night. Our Colin walked away with the BAFTA for best actor for The Kings Speech and Natalie Portman won best actress for the Black Swan :) Both well deserved! Helena Bonham Carter made me laugh with her own speech for accepting the best supporting actor...Good for her I say, your only up there once.



Christopher Lee was awarded a fellowship at the end of the show, I was so surprised to see him looking so unwell. I know that he has been in the industry for years now but it is still hard to see, especially when you associate him with characters in the films hes been in. I guess age catches up with even the most famous of faces.

I saw a lot of the nominated films which is great- I found myself comparing them along the way. The one I didn't see was The Social Network I kind of regret this now as it did manage to win a few gongs. Oh well I'll have to wait for the DVD now, (any excuse to buy another DVD lol)

Until next time...See ya!

2 comments:

  1. I thought this was your blog but wasn't 100% sure, lol!! YAY!!!
    Awesome stuff! Now following you! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeeeee!! Hey Leanne, yeah it's me :) Thanks chick x

    ReplyDelete